Sopheab's Web

Life is a constant struggling and challenging but beautiful and meaningful! This blogger is a diary related to my living, my study, my views while I am away from home. Please enjoy it and make comments. From November 2010, the site will be used as a forum to share views with friends and colleagues related to public health and issues found interesting in Cambodia

My Photo
Name:
Location: Phnom Penh, Cambodia

Interest in health research and evaluation particularly in the field of HIV related risk behavior, prevention, care and treatment. Also, a faculty member, School of Public Health, National Institute of Public Health, Cambodia Contact me at hsopheab2002@yahoo.com

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

I am back to my web again!

It has really been so long the last time I wrote something in my blogger. Today I feel that I have to edit my web and write something after a long silence. Few postings are removed to make this web cleaner.

Hello friends, these days I am still working on my dissertation. It is more than half way through. It means that I am closer to the end of the journey of "Thousand miles of journey start from the first step". I Will come back again soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home