Sopheab's Web

Life is a constant struggling and challenging but beautiful and meaningful! This blogger is a diary related to my living, my study, my views while I am away from home. Please enjoy it and make comments. From November 2010, the site will be used as a forum to share views with friends and colleagues related to public health and issues found interesting in Cambodia

My Photo
Name:
Location: Phnom Penh, Cambodia

Interest in health research and evaluation particularly in the field of HIV related risk behavior, prevention, care and treatment. Also, a faculty member, School of Public Health, National Institute of Public Health, Cambodia Contact me at hsopheab2002@yahoo.com

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

The spring semester started! fasten your seatbelt haha

Now i am back to the school. No time for fun! I am told that by the end of two weeks of intensive experimental epidemiology, we all will be exhausted! hhhe, we'll see!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home