Sopheab's Web

Life is a constant struggling and challenging but beautiful and meaningful! This blogger is a diary related to my living, my study, my views while I am away from home. Please enjoy it and make comments. From November 2010, the site will be used as a forum to share views with friends and colleagues related to public health and issues found interesting in Cambodia

My Photo
Name:
Location: Phnom Penh, Cambodia

Interest in health research and evaluation particularly in the field of HIV related risk behavior, prevention, care and treatment. Also, a faculty member, School of Public Health, National Institute of Public Health, Cambodia Contact me at hsopheab2002@yahoo.com

Friday, December 16, 2005

The first semester is over!

I had a party with friends last night after the first semester was over. It was a little bit late caused me a trouble in falling asleep afterward. Therefore, I decide to go online and learn how to use web blogger with expectation to be able to post something online to express my ideas, thoughts on different issues in my daily life in Bergen in terms of living and studying.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home